Skip to content
- All members and visitors are required to follow strict social distancing and keep a distance of 2 metres from anyone else.
- Players should avoid touching anything other that their own clubs/ball.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Players are asked to make best endeavours to smooth sand with their feet and clubs. Preferred lies in all bunkers.
- The flagsticks should remain in the hole at all times. The cups have been inverted making it easy to get the ball out of the hole without touching the flagstick.
- After play hands should be washed in line with Health England guidelines.
- In competition play a player can mark his/her own card and no countersignature is required. However, before a score is entered this should be agreed by playing partners.
- The only parts of the clubhouse open are the locker rooms and the hall. There is no food or drink service.
- In the clubhouse people are asked to avoid touching and surfaces as far as possible and to leave doors ajar where possible.
- Anyone using the practice area is required to collect all their balls.